I think we are going bowling today or seeing a movie. I wanna do bowling, because we have this coupon. But it's really stupid because it says 1 free game, but only for one person. Isn't that so dumb? So I don't know if we have enough extra money. If we don't we'll probably see a movie. Or go get frozen yogurt.
So I have only 6 days left of summer before camp. But then I have all of August. And then I start Middle School! I got into Peer Leadership, but I have a feeling that Andy did too. That would really suck.
OK well I'm gonna go get dressed. My arm is really hurting right now. I spent the morning laying in my mom's bed and watching I Love Lucy because there was nothing else good on and I didn't feel like watching Land of the Lost because I watched it last night.
So just before this Becky told me that there's this thing at Cinema City today that you can see Twilight, then New Moon, and then at 12:01 am you can see the midnight premiere of Eclipse. So all 3 back to back. How could you see them all in a row? I would go crazy. But there are some people out there like that.
Well I am leaving now. See ya. Bye.
No comments:
Post a Comment