I have to leave for a party in a minute so yea.
9 days.
9 days.
9 days.
9 days.
9 days.
Unbelievable.
Crazy.
Dreaming.
Can't wait.
SUMMER!
So I'm actually counting this as the last week of school because the week after that really isn't school for us. It's just fun parties and events and a bunch of sitting around in the classroom so I don't even think we're going to be learning anything.
This weekend was fun. Today Alexis and I worked on our project and went swimming. We had fun in the pool. My mom said that I could have an end of the year party but only with like, 6 people, because of 2 things: 1) There's a bunch of 5th graders in our class that I'm like, not even friends with, and 2) she's working now so it would be too hard for Becky. But I'm fine with it. I like having just a few people there. It's better than too many.
Well my mom's calling me to get in the car so I better go. See you peoples Monday for the second best week of my life!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment