So I just made brownies. When they had 28 minutes left, we went to the post office to go get stamps. We didn't know we'd be there so long. We were next, but we had to get home before the oven burst into flames. So we drove home, and guess how much was still on the timer? 12 seconds. I'm like, whoa. We're lucky. So we just have to go get stamps later.
I can't believe that its summer and its so cold outside today. I mean, yesterday, and the day before that, and the day before that, it was so hot! I really don't want it to be like this until I go to camp. This is my last week before I leave. And so far, it isn't that good.
So I really wanna see that new movie Grown-Ups. It looks hilarious. It's so my kind of movie. It has Rob Schneider, David Spade, Chris Rock, Kevin James, and Adam Sandler. Like the funniest actors. We only need Jon Heder and Will Ferrel and then we have the funniest people ever.
Well I'm gonna go see what's going on downstairs. Bye.
well it does have will ferrel in it but hes not a kmain character. i wanna see that movie too but i heard that it wasnt that funny. idk if the critic peeps r rite but i still wanna see it.
ReplyDeleteWell maybe we could see it together. That would be fun. I wanna see it so bad. So does my brother.
ReplyDelete