Pages

6/27/10

I really don't know why I'm posting so late, but I was on the computer and I ran out of things to do.
So I don't know why, but my wrist keeps popping every time I move it.
Tomorrow, I have to wake up at 7:15 to go get shots for camp.
My room is all messed up because I cleaned out my drawer and just threw everything on the floor. So my mom cleaned it up, and now everything is misplaced.
Sorry, I'm just really grumpy right now.
That song that goes girl you know i i i i, girl you know i i i i, is really stuck in my head and I hate it.
Well I'm gonna go brush my teeth. See you later.

2 comments:

  1. Isn't that the birthday sshhhhh song?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya. It is. Isn't it so annoying? It's been stuck in my head for like, the past 2 days. I hate it.

    ReplyDelete