Pages

6/27/10

So I have started getting ready for camp already. I've gotten 5 new shirts, and I have cleaned out my closet. I found a bunch of shirts that I don't even remember buying at one point. But it looks a lot better than before.
So I tried Tiramisu for the first time last night at Maggiano's, and it tasted a lot like coffee, so I didn't like it that much. And it was really soft, like, too creamy. I don't like things when its creamy for some reason. That's why I never put whipped cream on my ice cream.
So I don't know how, but I charged my iPod last night, and then when I looked at it today, all my games were back on it! I really don't know what happened, but I'm glad it did. But all my music is still missing. So I'm listening to all the songs over and over again. The good thing is, I can shuffle them because there's no 80s songs that came from my dad's iPod. Half my music before was that stuff.
Well I'm gonna go check my email. Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment