So last night I finally got my iPod Touch unlocked, but to do that I had to restore it. In other words I had to restart it and it erased everything I had: my games, pictures, music, videos, and notes. So I have been syncing my music, but a lot of songs weren't there, and now I have only 34. I had more than that. And I downloaded all the ones I could think of, but there's probably a bunch still missing. So please comment and tell me a song that I am forgetting so I can download it! (come on Halle I know you are the iTunes library gimme a song!)
So it has already been one week of summer, and I think we only have like, 8 left. But still. Its better than just 2 days like on the weekends.
I am gonna go get ready because it is getting late and I wanna get out of the house and also because my brother wants to use the computer. So I guess I'll see you guys some time later.
No comments:
Post a Comment