Sorry about my blog being boring, I'm trying to find a good website to get a decent template from. I think I'll Google it or something.
I can't wait for my party tonight. My mom and I are gonna go to Albertsons and get the cookie and we've already cleaned up. Its just that I have a tennis natch at like, 2:15, so when I come back I have to clean up and shower and all that stuff. And then I get to go roller skating!
So I used some of my birhtday money to buy a new outfit just for my party tonight. I got it at Kohl's. I would have gotten it at Aeropostale or something, but its way to expensive and my mom didn't wanna have to go all the way to the Brea Mall.
I think I'll go get dressed now. Bye.
I can't wait for my party tonight. My mom and I are gonna go to Albertsons and get the cookie and we've already cleaned up. Its just that I have a tennis natch at like, 2:15, so when I come back I have to clean up and shower and all that stuff. And then I get to go roller skating!
So I used some of my birhtday money to buy a new outfit just for my party tonight. I got it at Kohl's. I would have gotten it at Aeropostale or something, but its way to expensive and my mom didn't wanna have to go all the way to the Brea Mall.
I think I'll go get dressed now. Bye.
No comments:
Post a Comment