So I have a tennis match today, and I really don't wanna play if its this windy. I can hear the room's windows like, moving, and I really don't wanna have to be outside all day. I'd rather be inside or doing something at an indoor place.
So spring break is almost here, we only have 4 days left of school till its break, cuz we don't have school on Friday since its a furlough day.
Shadow day yesterday was fun, and I liked sitting on that table during the Jog-a-thon. The only thing that sucks for them is that they get a grade on how much they run. for us, its a fundraiser and for fun. They have to run at least 10 laps. And their track is way bigger than what we have to run for the Jog-a-thon.
I already had breakfast, so I think I'm gonna go find that Smile book I got at the book fair and try to finish that. I can't find it.
Oh, yea, that KCA's are on tonight. I always watch them. Justin Bieber is performing! OMG! Geez, why does he have to be famous?
So spring break is almost here, we only have 4 days left of school till its break, cuz we don't have school on Friday since its a furlough day.
Shadow day yesterday was fun, and I liked sitting on that table during the Jog-a-thon. The only thing that sucks for them is that they get a grade on how much they run. for us, its a fundraiser and for fun. They have to run at least 10 laps. And their track is way bigger than what we have to run for the Jog-a-thon.
I already had breakfast, so I think I'm gonna go find that Smile book I got at the book fair and try to finish that. I can't find it.
Oh, yea, that KCA's are on tonight. I always watch them. Justin Bieber is performing! OMG! Geez, why does he have to be famous?
No comments:
Post a Comment