Pages

3/28/10

Lucille's

So I think all of you have heard of that restaurant called Lucille's. I actually went there tonight cuz it was my cousin's sweet 16. First of all, they have the best biscuits in the whole world. And that stuff, like that apple-cinnamon stuff that you put on the biscuit is also the best.
It doesn't feel like we have school tomorrow for some reason. I wish we didn't. My cousins have their spring break, but we still have another 4 days left till 11 days off, so its pretty much a wash.
I went swimming today, I think it was the first time I got in the pool this year. It was cold, but since I jusped in, it got warm. And it was like, 5:15, so we couldn't stay long cuz we had to leave at like, 6:30. And we were pushing each other in most of the time.
I have to go get ready for bed. See you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment