So I don't know if any of you watched the show that was on last night called Jamie Oliver's Food Revolution. I didn't. My mom did. But she told me about it, and I actually wanted to see it before cuz I had seen a commercial. So I watched it on the internet. It was good, except really gross. It hink you should watch it, but not before dinner, cuz trust me, it wipes out your appetite. The dude goes to Huntington, West Virginia, and tries to change thei eating habits, cuz they're the most unhealthy city in America.
I am actually going to eat dinner right now. And of course, after, I have to finish that science drawing thing that's due tomorrow. All I have to do is draw 2 more things and then color the pictures. Hopefully I have some colored pencils in this house, or else I'm stuck with stupid old crayons. So I'm hoping I have colored pencils.
Oh, yea. I was working the register at the book fair today, and it was fun but annoying. It was fun to push the buttons but annoying with the little kids, cuz I'm all, "Sorry, you don't have enough money," and then they're all, "But I really want this!" And then like, they get to the register, and they don't know how much they have, so I tell hem to count their money, and tehn they don't know how to. But I like to work with cash.
I am actually going to eat dinner right now. And of course, after, I have to finish that science drawing thing that's due tomorrow. All I have to do is draw 2 more things and then color the pictures. Hopefully I have some colored pencils in this house, or else I'm stuck with stupid old crayons. So I'm hoping I have colored pencils.
Oh, yea. I was working the register at the book fair today, and it was fun but annoying. It was fun to push the buttons but annoying with the little kids, cuz I'm all, "Sorry, you don't have enough money," and then they're all, "But I really want this!" And then like, they get to the register, and they don't know how much they have, so I tell hem to count their money, and tehn they don't know how to. But I like to work with cash.
i was wondering if you were going to post that fail you found at the roller rink? it was really funny! I'm not 18, Im STUCK!!!
ReplyDelete