Pages

3/10/10

Glee

So I just finished watching the episode of Glee I taped, and it was really good. But there were so many commercials for some reason. But they did a lot of good songs. But of course, while I was watching it, that was the time my brother decides to practice his trumpet. So I had to turn the volume up really loud.
I put a new post on the weird things that happened page. So make sure you read it, cuz its really funny. But you had to be there. (Sorry Maddie, you missed it.) But I was laughing so hard cuz it just happened all of a suuden, like there was no warning, whatsoever.
Since I put a new post on that page, I'm ending this post now, mostly cuz I basically posted, and I'm out of things to say. Besides the fact that tomorrow is my birthday. Bye.

1 comment:

  1. andrea, i think u forgot about when u scared the crap outta me at ur house!!! not funny!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete