Pages

3/7/10

Homework

So actually the whole reason that I came to use the computer is so that I can do the Rome report. And then read. But I didn't wanna go right to work, so I thought I would post since I haven't yet today.
So I've been watching the Academy Awards for the last 10 minutes, and right now they're showing all the dresses. Some of them are terrible, like Miley Cyrus, and some of them are pretty, like Sandra Bullock. And joining me is my cat, sitting under the blanket. For a reason I know not.
So I think my mom is gonna start dinner in a few minutes, so I'm gonna go downstairs. Bye.
P.S. I hope you like my new picture! It was my cabin last year at camp. In G-4. I'm on the right, of course with a broken arm. And yea. But the girls were nice. And the counselors (green shirts). The two ones on the right were british. I liked their accent ☺

No comments:

Post a Comment