OK, so roller skating was sooooo fun! Half way through me and my friends held hands and we were skating, and it was super funny cuz if one person fell, we all fell. But then like, half way through, the DJ had to make an announcement that you could only hold hands in pairs. I think that message was for specifically us.
I still have to do that proof copy for the Rome report that's due tomorrow. I hope it doesn't take a long time, cuz I wanna play outside or something like that. Cuz its a nice, day, I don't wanna spend it indoors, or staring at a computer screen for half an hour.
Didn't you guys like that giant cookie last night at my party? I just had a piece after lunch, and I think it was even beter than last night. I love them. Except that frosting was gross and it looked like green poop.
So now I unfortunately have to go do the proof copy. Then I think I am going to work on that science thing later.
I still have to do that proof copy for the Rome report that's due tomorrow. I hope it doesn't take a long time, cuz I wanna play outside or something like that. Cuz its a nice, day, I don't wanna spend it indoors, or staring at a computer screen for half an hour.
Didn't you guys like that giant cookie last night at my party? I just had a piece after lunch, and I think it was even beter than last night. I love them. Except that frosting was gross and it looked like green poop.
So now I unfortunately have to go do the proof copy. Then I think I am going to work on that science thing later.
yah i wouldnt say that it was a beautiful day in orange where my soccer game was. it was 90 degres and there was no wind!!!!! it was sooooooooo hot!!!!
ReplyDelete