Pages

3/19/10

So we FINALLY had store today. It's been, like, 2 months since the last store. So Brayden and Jacob were doing this lottery thing, and Maddie gave me her tickets, and I won 50 tickets! And then I gave her 15 for giving them to me.
So I was just vibrating my phone, just to see if Halle would check hers. Hers was on vibrate. So, I vibrated it, and sure enough, she was dumb enough to fall for it. It was funny.
I can't wait for my party tomorrow night. I'm going shopping today to get stuff for the game and the treat bags. I'm so bringing my mom's video camera, because I know Halle is gonna fall on her butt a billion times. And maybe I'll send in the clips to AFV. They'll do a whole segment on Halle falling.
Halle has been playing PapiJump on my iPod for like, the last 5 minutes, and for all the times she has played, she still can't beat my high score of 12,000. I like that game, but I like playing that game LineUp alot more. It's fun when you're bored.
I think I'm gonna go do something with Halle. Something fun. Hmmmm, I'll figure something out.

No comments:

Post a Comment