Pages

3/16/10

Video Phone

OK, so that song Video Phone by Beyonce and Lady Gaga has been in my head for like, 2 hours now. I don't really like it that much, I think its kinda annoying. But its my ringtone for Ragan. You should see the music video. Beyonce has like, black lipstick and her hair is in this braid that's like, skinny, and cool. So you should look it up on YouTube or something.
I'm going to the Kraemer shadow day tomorrow. I'm not going to Kraemer, I'm just going to the shadow day for 3 reasons:
1. I get to miss a regular day of school
2. I get to start at 8:30
3. I get to ride my bike to school
If I had to go to the school that I lived closest to, I would go to Kraemer, and so would Halle. That's the only disadvantage of going to Tuffree; too far to ride my bike.
So I am going to now go and record Imma Be for Maddie's ringtone. I like that song. Except its probably the Black Eyed Peas' most rap song. But I still like it.
Won't see you guys tomorrow! Haha.

2 comments:

  1. that is my number 4. fav song.

    ReplyDelete
  2. your 4. favorite song is video phone? ha ha ha ha. jk

    ReplyDelete