Pages

5/20/10

So me, Halle, and Maddie were just playing outside with Jaden in his new plastic pool. We were putting our feet in and getting splashed by him. But now we came inside and are gonna get some ice cream. But now I kinda wanna go swimming in a big real pool.
So I thought we had no homework until I realized at home that we still had Chinese Cinderella. So now I have to borrow Maddie's. I should really start doing what everbody else does--do it in class. But most kids have finished the book. I think its so boring that I could never be motivated to finish it. But we have to sadly.
So I was doing Super Sentences today and some of the words on level two are so freaky! Some like:
katzenjammer
iambographer
onus
And a bunch of other words that I didn't even know exist. But I looked them up on the ultimate dictionary, dictionary.com. And some weren't even there! Mrs. Hope alredy gave iambographer, but I wasn't even started when she put the definition, so I didn't write it down. I'll probably ask Layne or something like that.....
I'm gonna join the conversation now. Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment