So the beach was fun, except for the fact that the waves weren't that great. So boogie boarding wasn't the best. But there were a few waves that got me at at least 35 mph. And it was fun because for the last half hour, my brother dug a hole and hit water. So then I filled the whole hole with water and made it my own little relax thingy that I laid down in.
Now I'm just waiting for my cousin to arrive at my grandma's house (where I am right now) so that we can go to BJ's for dinner! She asked how we were related, because we aren't really cousins, and so she looked it up. It came out that she is my second cousins twice removed. Don't ask me what that is supposed to mean, just go with it. Because I have no clue either.
Well, my mom wants me to turn off the computer. So bye. See you peoples on Tuesday. Bye.
No comments:
Post a Comment