Pages

5/6/10

My Awesome New Signature

So for my email, I got this really cool signature. But, every time I try to copy and paste it into here, it gets all messed up. So I'll send you an email and it'll show my signature. I actually got it from an email from my camp friend, and then I copied and pasted it, but no one copy me this time! I don't want everyone to have the same signature.
So I'm really excited for tomorrow for 3 reasons:
1. We get our free day in class
2 I get the BATTERY of my phone
3. It's the carnival
And of course its Friday, so of course I get the weekend after that. I think we only have llike, 5 more weeks of school. Let me count. 24 days!!! And then of course 4 more for camp. But still! 24 days! Oh yeah!
So I'm gonna go ride bikes with Maddie. See you people later!

No comments:

Post a Comment