So right now, as I type, Maddie keeps hitting me with one of those inflatable plastic microphones. Don't ask me why, just deal with it. But it hurts.
So my mom said that my phone is in my dad's office, but then I can't get it until after my parents come back from dinner tonight cuz its my mom's birthday! But I don't know where they're going and I don't get to come with them. I get to stay home with you-know-who.
I just had a piece of toast with butter and it was good. Now Halle is behing me crunching Cheerios while Maddie whaps her with the microphone. It's a weird place. And now Bradley got home. It's gonna get even weirder.
So I think I'm gonna go get my own Cheerios, since someone isn't sharing with me.
So my mom said that my phone is in my dad's office, but then I can't get it until after my parents come back from dinner tonight cuz its my mom's birthday! But I don't know where they're going and I don't get to come with them. I get to stay home with you-know-who.
I just had a piece of toast with butter and it was good. Now Halle is behing me crunching Cheerios while Maddie whaps her with the microphone. It's a weird place. And now Bradley got home. It's gonna get even weirder.
So I think I'm gonna go get my own Cheerios, since someone isn't sharing with me.
No comments:
Post a Comment