Pages

5/29/10

I just got this really awesome graduation dress and shoes at Nordstrom. I found a really good one at Windsor, but it was 60 bucks so my mom didn't wanna buy it. But I'm happy that now I have noe and I don't have to worry about it. I was really scared that it was gonna be June 16th and I wasn't gonna have something to wear the next day and I would have to go in an old dress.
I really need to work on my publicist project. I'm about half way done with it but I did all the hard stuff. All I need to do now is one more option on the guide. I did an interview and a book singing poster, but I can't remember what I was gonna do now. But it probably won't take long. I hope.
So at the beginning of the day I got a pedicure with my mom and I got a really pretty light green and it has a white flower on it. But its not just a flower. Its like, an amazing design that started with a flower. It has all these streaks and dots and even a gem in the middle. And I love it.
I still can't believe that its only Saturday. We didn't have school yesterday, so it seems like its Sunday. But the thing is, we still have tomorrow and the next day off. I think we're going down to San Diego and seeing my cousins and staying overnight and going to the beach maybe. I love boogie boarding. I've gotten really good at it. My brother says I don't face the wave correctly, but with my way, which I still think is correct, I feel like I'm hitting about 50 mph. And its really fun too. But I'm to scared to go surfing. I think I tried it once. All it got me was a mouth full of salt water and a scratch on my leg from a surfboard.
I am going to go see what's for dinner. See you all on Tuesday.

1 comment: