So I just went swimming in my cousins house and it was fun. I wore a wetsuit so it was warm. But there were a bunch of leaves on the waterfall, so if we turned it on, they would all fly into the pool. But it was still fun. We climbed up the waterfall and I scratches my fingers on a rock and now I'm bleeding.
My parents should be here any minute now and when they do get here they are bringing bagels and my cousin's dad is making eggs and hashbrowns and all the breakfast stuff. And I'm hungry.
So now I'm a little cold because I packed only tank tops and I forgot that since San Diego is near the beach, its cold. Not like in Placentia. It was 91 degrees the other day and I was like, sweating. I'd so rather it be hot than cold. Because you can do a lot more fun things outside.
Well, I'm gonna go now and see what my cousin is doing. See you peoples tomorrow. Of course. Why can't school just be over already? We only have like, 13 days left. And its gonna be fun days. Why not just end the year?
No comments:
Post a Comment