Pages

5/31/10

I'm at a barbecue party right now and I am using the computer in the same room that my brother and his friend are playing Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2. So every 3 seconds now I hear KABOOM!!!! PEW PEW PEW PTTTTTTTT. It's quite annoying.
I totally forgot that when we left San Diego, we were going to a barbecue. I was going to work on my publicist project. I am going to try to do as much as I can tonight because tomorrow is the last day. And I still really need to do Super Sentences. I've done all the definitions but I haven't done the pronunciations. I hate those. Last time, I found myself doing the pronunciations the night before the packet was due, sitting on the bleachers at my brother's baseball game, freezing to death. I really don't wanna experience that again.
I'm going to see why they are yelling at each other for killing themselves and shooting things they weren't supposed to. See you tomorrow if I live that long, considering the fact that all the gun noises are gonna kill me soon.

1 comment:

  1. omg!!! thats wat happens when my bro plays with his friends!! he always gets yelled at for killing the peeps on his team or whatever. its quite funny actually.

    ReplyDelete