Well lately I've been watching That 70's Show, and it's pretty funny. I'll lay in bed and watch it.
I saw Diary of a Wimpy Kid last night and it was pretty good. But I was laying on the floor and it was sooooo uncomfortable.
I'm really excited because my brother said that I could make the whole music playlist for his Bar Mitzvah party. Any recommendations?
I went shopping today and i did this really cool thing where there's a big pool of water and you go in a giant bubble and you can roll around and fall and you don't get hurt. it's just like a big hamster ball on water. it as called EUROBOBBLE. And I thought it wuld be fun to have like at a party or something like that.
I really feel like going to sleep right now. See ya.
Make sure you check out the Kraemer tab to see what's going on at school.
No comments:
Post a Comment