Pages

9/18/10

So I'm really surprised but the Fred movie was actually pretty funny. But even his real voice is weird. But he's kinda cute :)
So I'm up this late because tonight we had a giant party and 30 people came, and I didn't want to go to sleep because I was afraid I would miss something but actually all the kids did was play Band Hero and it was kinda boring and it got really hot in the Wii room because there were like 7 people in there at one time. So I just went upstairs and watched the Fred movie in my parents bed.
You know what's pretty cool? I've typed this whole paragraph without looking at the keyboard. That proves that I've typed so much in my life that I can type without looking. I'm so happy that I can do that I've always wanted to learn.
I think I'm gonna go hang out with my cat in my room. I'm soooo tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment