I am so happy that my schedule got changed because there was an orchestra mess up. Mostly because instead of having P.E. last, now I have it 3rd. And then first is orchestra, and then 2nd is language arts, then after that I have P.E., then science, and then Peer Leadership (which is really fun) and then math, and then social science. My seats change and I don't have all the same classes with the people that I met in the original classes.
I was reading the kraemer page and u said u have to sit at the lunch tables while the lockers finish for 35 minutes. Is that how long all of ur classes are? 35 min? Cuz I know u have a shorter day than us
ReplyDeleteI actually think the periods are about 45 minutes, but it turns into 35 for P.E. because everyoe has to stand on their number, and the teacher has to come around and take attendance.
ReplyDelete