So I've almost finished packing for camp so I think I just get this day off.
There will be no posts on my blog for 19 days. I wish I could get email at camp. But there's other things to do.
So I got this really cool game on my iPod (thatnks for showing me Alexis) and it's called Coin Dozer. It's really addicting. It's just like that arcade game where you have to push the coins off the edge. And then in the game you can also get prizes. And it's really fun. But I can't find any other good games. Any requests anyone?
We're going out to breakfast today and I hope we're going to IHOP. I love their strawberry syrup.
Well my brother keeps asking me to write that he got a new iPod Touch. So there. He got one too.
I'm gonna go get dressed and plus my mom wants to use the computer. So bye. See ya in 20 days. Bye.
No comments:
Post a Comment