Pages

9/29/09

Soccer

OK, so at lunch today, me and Alexis played soccer with the boys. It was really fun. I almost scored a goal on our team. It was up in the air, and I kicked it the wrong way. but, it was really fun. But, we played all that for a tie!!! I thought it was 3 to 2 as the final and we won, but somehow everyone said that it was 3 to 3!!!! It was unfair!! Even though I don't really care if we win or not, I was just wanting to have a little fun today. I think I'll play tomorrow with Alexis, because Ragan said she would!!! It was so fun when Lacey tripped over Westley, and Lacey was on top of him!! It looked so weird!!! Not right!!

Well, I think that's been the most fun I've had at lunch this year, besides the time that me and my friends were kicking the basketballs in a random and creative way. That was pretty fun. I think I was the only one who wasn't sweating on the field. It's so gross when all these boys standing next to you dripping with their shirts in their mouths. Still, I don't get why the eat their shirts!! They didn't do it last year. It's so gross when at first their whole face is sweaty, then their shirts are soaked!! Its so hard to watch!! It's disturbing!!!

Well, that was long. I think I'll start to write like thins everyday now. Well, see ya tomorrow, most of you at least. Oh, yea, and Layne, if you are reading this, I hope you get better!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment