OK, all of us girls here like to use Alexis' pens. Aren't they awesome??? They are like real people that were turned into pens a billion years ago! I wanna thank Alexis for letting us borrow your Kooky Klickers, and thanks for letting us keep some of them!! I want you to post a comment saying who is your favorite, and what person Alexis let you keep. Again, thanks Alexis!
give me a giant Capitol L!!!! Put over ur heads!!!!! Wierdos, crazy, Loser pens!!!!! A good pen is no pen!!!! Writing stuff that doesn't have to do with ur hobbies is overrated
ReplyDeleteOmg like LOL jkjk!!!! Geez kooky klickers is one more thing I can add to the list of things about girls I will never understand!!!!!!!!! My favorite is the one that has a bullet hole in it's head and blood dripping on it's shirt!!!!!!! HEADSHOT! My work here is done.
ReplyDelete