Pages

4/20/09

Break

Hi guys I hope you guys had a fun Spring Break! Can you believe that there are only 6 weeks left of school? My mom said that we might host an end of the year party at our neighborhood pool. You will all be invited! We would have so much fun. It was my idea. My mom said we could have the party only if I didn't get any "C's" in the fourth quarter. Lets hope for the best!

1 comment:

  1. Ok then a week after that party I'll have a party with all my friends. I have a rock pool with a rock slide, a half court for basketball, a cotton candy machine, a waterballoon fight in the street outside, the BEST music ever with lots a beastie boys, a football for us guys, and trampoline! Also I'm working on some other auprise with my dad! It would be fun for everybody, but most exciting for people like me!

    ReplyDelete