Hey guys. I'm running out of new ideas for my blog. So if you read a post that is suckish, don't be suprised. Because I don't have any good ideas to write about. Again, I have no life like Tanya and Mrs. McBride. So if this post sucks, just tell me.
I don't get it how can u not have a life?????? U'll have something to write about. Just look at the world around you and write about things that r interesting or funny like my impersonation of clarrissa(yuck super brat!!!!!!!!!)!!!!!! ps when did the rest of y'all notice she was a brat! If u guys just noticed I'm gonna either cry or laugh most likely both!!!! Seriously, it's not like u need glasses to tell!!!
Hey write about me again!! There's a new subject involving me!!!! Saggin' pants!!!!!
ReplyDeleteI don't get it how can u not have a life?????? U'll have something to write about. Just look at the world around you and write about things that r interesting or funny like my impersonation of clarrissa(yuck super brat!!!!!!!!!)!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteps when did the rest of y'all notice she was a brat! If u guys just noticed I'm gonna either cry or laugh most likely both!!!! Seriously, it's not like u need glasses to tell!!!
write about how nobody but me posts comments!!!
ReplyDelete