So I have started watching Family Guy Lately and I've actually been getting a few laughs out of it. It's quite dumb, but funny at the same time. But it's not the best show in the world. Definetly not better than Cake Boss.
So I've pretty much wasted the first three days of my spring break. I hate how it seems that when you're in school, you alway want to leave, then you get a whole week off, and you're super bored and have nothing to do except sit around and watch TV all day. But I'm just glad that I'm getting my phone back next week.
I've been really curios lately about why people go crazy and devote their whole life to a sports team. I'm not saying that it's bad, I'm just wondering, because I don't really understand it. It's not like you're on the team or are going to win a trophy if your team wins. I guess I just don't understand a lot of stuff in this world.
I've been changing the design of my sanitizer collection a lot lately, and I think I finally found the rihgt way to do it. I put it all in groups depending on the theme. Like the Halloween ones, Christman, Cupcakes, and all those other categories. I think I'll keep it this way. The only reason I've been changing it around is because I took them all down and took a picture of them, and was really too lazy to put them back in their original position since it takes a long time.
Anonymous person is Anonymous
ReplyDelete